On Saturday we went to Kruger's Farm to hunt for our pumpkins and enjoy some pumpkin patch activities with our Nearly and Newly Married friends. The rain didn't deter us. We bundled Liam up in his Monkey costume and enjoyed typical Oregon fall weather.
The only pumpkin patch adventure we didn't take part in was taking a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. Sitting on the wet hay while holding a baby didn't appeal to us. Therefore, we took advantage of pumpkins that were previously brought in from the patch. I searched for pumpkins with Brent and Liam close behind.
On Sunday, we got together with our friends again to enjoy good food and good company. Even Liam had fun. He got to play with his friend, Gesse.
After eating, we dove into pumpkin carving.
Rayna used a drill instead of the traditional knife.
Mary apparently didn't know her own strength and broke her kitchen knife.
We all worked diligently on our pumpkins.
Unfortunately, I don't have an end result photo. Josh took the photo with his camera, so I need to obtain it from him.
It was an amazing weekend, and I look forward to seeing all our friends again. We always have a great time :)
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.