I've been feeling a lot of anxiousness these days. Some of it good, some of it bad, and some I don't like to share publicly.
The biggest cause of anxiousness, which is constantly in the back of my mind, is money. Basically, our financial situation is changing come January, and I'm anxiously trying to find work that allows me to still be home with Liam while Brent works. In addition, Brent continues to look for a better paying job. It's so difficult these days for a family to survive on one income. Especially a young one.
Thankfully, there are some things in the works. I interviewed a mom last week about watching her son 3 days a week, and am waiting to hear if I'll be chosen for the job. I'm second choice since she would have to bring her son to our home, but choice number one is a nanny who may not be able to take the job due to another full time job she's interviewing for.
Brent also applied to a better paying and closer to home position within his current company, Frontier Communications. The job posting ends this week, and we don't know how long it will be until and if Brent hears back. Please keep our job situations in your prayers.
On a lighter note... I'm anxious for some fun stuff too. Tonight I'm going with some girlfriends to dinner then we'll be seeing Breaking Dawn Part 1. I'm not only excited for a girls night out, but also because it's with some church members I don't spend a lot of time with outside of church activities. Forming closer relationships is something I always enjoy :)
Brent's mom also comes into town tonight, but we won't be seeing her until tomorrow evening after she's spent some quality and shopping time with her sister. I look forward to spending time with Diane, and watching her play with Liam. It's always special when Liam get's to spend time with his grandparents, and it's an extra treat for him to see any of our Montana family. Of course Brent is thrilled to spend time with his mom too :)
The last thing I'm looking forward to is the holidays. Sure it can be stressful, but all of the time with family is priceless. The delicious eats aren't bad either ;)
In all these things (and more), I'm hoping to keep my mind on the positive things and let God take care of the rest.
-Anna
Anna... as always, you're in my thoughts and prayers. I know things have been stressful, but I can see that you are in the hands of God. "For all things work together for the good of those who love God." You are protected and most of all, loved. Wish I could hug you. You're precious.
ReplyDelete