October 8, 2010

The Dollar Tree

One of my favorite parts about our house is the big front porch.  It's well sheltered from the elements, and is perfect for decorating.  Admittedly, I don't have decorations year round for the porch, but I do like purchasing Halloween decor.  The best place I've found for inexpensive Halloween products is the Dollar Tree.  $9.00 covered everything I needed to decorate the porch.  I estimate purchasing these items at other stores would have cost me around $30-$40.

Below are pictures from this afternoon...





...and these are from this evening. (I love the black light, but it wasn't a Dollar Tree purchase.  I got it last year at Fred Meyer.)


Can you see the skeleton shadow?  So creeeeepy.


Now all we need are pumpkins.  I have a fake one in the window, but we'll get the real deal in a couple weeks.  I'm excited for Liam's first pumpkin experience.  I'll be sure to post pictures after it happens :)

-Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna, I love your decorations! And you do have the perfect porch for trick or treating... hope Halloween is super fun for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.