October 13, 2010

Bubbles

Liam, Juno, and I played with some bubbles today.  They were adorable as they tried to pop them :)


After filming I noticed Liam had been chewing something.  I think it was a piece of carpet yarn.  I tried to get it out with my finger, but I think Liam swallowed it during the process.  Hopefully, this doesn't make me a bad mom, but in the end I just gave him some apple juice to wash it down in case it was still there.  In my defense I did try, it was small, and it's not poisonous.  My little munchkin will eat anything he can get his hands on!

-Anna

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, SO precious! Also, he is more of a mini-Brent every time I see him, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love how entertaining bubbles are? He seems happy as a clam watching the bubbles fall... what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    I totally understand the eating everything within reach. There's only so much you can do:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.