October 12, 2012

Baby Number 2

In case you missed the announcement on Facebook... We're Pregnant! 

I'm currently 8.5 weeks along, and we're beyond excited to welcome our second child in May of next year.  Our exact due date is May 21st.

It's true what they say.  You really do get bigger faster the second time around.


An 8 week picture of our little peanut.
Getting here hasn't been easy.  We've actually been working on baby number 2 for quite some time.  It took us 21 months, a 5 month trial of Clomid, and an early loss of a pregnancy back in May.  I had started to come to terms that we may be a one child family, and put everything into God's hands and timing.  I'm thrilled He heard our prayers and is blessing us again.

Sure, I've been sick everyday, and find it harder to get things done around the house, but it's all worth it.  Even with my not so settled stomach these days, our weeks are still full of activities.  Yesterday, I took advantage of the last warm day of the year, and went apple picking with my neighbors.


My neighbors picked 80 lbs of Honeycrisp apples, and I picked 20 lbs for a mere 8 bucks.
Today is the first rainy day of the fall, and it didn't take long before Liam wanted to be out playing in it.

My parents bought Liam this adorable fire fighter rain gear.  It was perfect for puddle jumping :)

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the loss of the other pregnancy...congrats on baby number two!! I hope your sickness gets better....I understand your pain!! We can't wait to meet her...yes...her....we need a her in this family ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell that little peanut is gonna be cute, just like his little brother (or her!!). Congrats you guys!
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.