September 2, 2010

Dinner and a Bath

Last night I made Thai-Style Coconut Chicken from my Betty Crocker cookbook.

Taken prior to consumption ;)

I prepared it without the bell peppers since I don't like them, but kept to the rest of the recipe.  It tasted like a mock green curry, and Brent and I both enjoyed it.  I like it even more then the green curry at our favorite Thai restaurant, Chai Thai.  More jalapeños or serrano chilies could easily be added to make the dish spicier.  It is very mild as it is, and I may add curry powder the next time I make this dish.

If your interested in the recipe, click the link: Thai-Syle Coconut Chicken.
________________________________________________________________

The second part of this post is about Liam's bath.  He was just so cute last night, I couldn't resist posting a video of him splashing in the tub :)


-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.