We got our tree :)
This will be Liam's second Christmas, but it's more fun this year since Liam can be more involved in the Christmas activities. We even thought about braving the outdoors and cutting down our own tree like we did before Liam was born, but Brent's ankle was hurting and I had a $5 off coupon for FredMeyer, so we went with a tree lot tree instead.
Liam ran around the tree lot while we quickly picked and paid for a tree. While Brent and a FredMeyer employee loaded up the tree, Liam and I snacked on our free candy cane :)
From there it was a short distance home.
Brent cut down the trunk, and we had dinner before we brought the tree in and started decorating.
Liam helped Dad adjust the tree to the perfect position.
He even helped put the lights on.
It was way past Liam's bed time by the time we got to the ornament part. So I helped him put his new ornament on the tree, and I did the rest after Liam was in bed. Now I just need to get a picture of all three of us by the finished tree.
-Anna
Oh... that pic of your boys is cute! Isn't this a great year for our boys? I too feel like it's the first time Lucas has been an active participant in the Holiday season, and I love it! I hope you guys can create some really special memories this year. <3
ReplyDelete