December 24, 2011

Like a Hallmark Commercial (sort of)

Last Christmas, Liam's Grandma Diane, and Grandpa Mark, sent Liam a recordable Hallmark book.  It's the story of "The Very First Christmas," which was very fitting since it was Liam's very first Christmas.

We didn't play it for Liam very much, because somehow in shipping the the recordings were off.  However, Grandma and Grandpa took the book back home to Montana after one of their visits, and managed to get everything squared away.  By the time the book was corrected, it was summer time, so we have been waiting until the Christmas season to bring it out again.

Since Thanksgiving, we've let Grandma and Grandpa read to Liam most nights before bed.  He loves all the animals in the story, and my favorite part is his recognition of the "baby."  He even points out baby Jesus' "Daddy" and "Da-Da" (Mama).  I also adore how Liam says "sheeeep."

I thought it would be a fun treat to record Liam looking at the book so that we could share it with family, friends, and most importantly Grandma and Grandpa.


We love you Grandma and Grandpa.  Thank you for sending Liam such a thoughtful gift.  Even from far away we can still share story time with you.

-Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna, this is SO SWEET!!! I love how he says "Sheeeep" and "baby" SO precious! I'm sure his Grandma and Grandpa will LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.