February 7, 2012

2nd Birthday (part 1)

I'm sorry it's been so long since I blogged, but this past week left me with very little free time.  I did a lot of babysitting, had many meetings, cleaned the house, and attended  birthday parties.  Two of which I hosted.

Liam officially turned 2 on Monday, January 30th.  My mom just got back from a 2.5 week mission trip in Japan the day before, so we were all eager to see her.  Brent worked most of the day, but Liam and I spent all day with my parents and sister.  That evening, Liam opened presents, ate pizza, and enjoyed some German chocolate cake ice cream :)

Way excited to blow out candles.

The ice cream was a hit!  It's called "German Chocolate Cake," and it's the Fred Meyer brand.  I didn't bother with making or buying a cake since I was already planning on making a double batch of cupcakes for his parties later in the week.

After becoming thoroughly covered with pizza and ice cream, Liam had a much needed bath. 

I have a lot more pictures to post from Liam's birthday parties on February 5th, but those will have to wait until later.  It's time to go to Liam's "Music Together" class.

-Anna

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Anna. Liam is such a cutie! I love the one of him taking a BIG bite. Glad to hear your two year old (ohmygosh he's two!!) had a great weekend.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.