January 23, 2012

Not The Greatest 3 Day Weekend

It's been a long, long weekend.  It started with Liam and I coming down with the stomach flu Friday night.  Since then our tummys haven't felt quite right, and Brent came down with the same sickness Sunday morning.

Brent went ahead and took today (Monday) off since he's not 100%, but we all felt well enough to run a couple errands later in the day.  One of the errands was opening accounts at OnPoint Credit Union.  We haven't been happy with Wells Fargo for a while now, and have been waiting for an opportunity when we could both go in on a weekday.

I was a little worried about taking Liam with us, but then figured I could keep him entertained with my iPod.  Either with an episode of Blue's Clues, or with this monkey game he loves.  Yeah... this was not the case.  Liam wouldn't stay still.  He kept running in circles around the desks, pulling on plants, pounding on windows to offices, and yelling "NO" at me whenever I tried to reign him in.  Oh... and he choose that time to fill his diaper with a very stinky poo.  I couldn't even take him away for a quick change because I forgot to bring his diapers and wipes.  I just hoped all the paperwork would be done quickly so we could get out of there.

There was one point that was pretty funny.  Liam "fell" on the floor, and then proceeded to pretend he was sleeping by fake snoring.

*sigh*
It's moments like these that I miss BC (before child).  However, it doesn't take long for Liam to warm my heart again.  His adorable smile, hugs, and snuggles make it all more than worth it.

I love being Liam's mommy <3

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.