Saturday night, I went out with some college girlfriends to celebrate Krista's 30th birthday. Of course I didn't get a picture -kinda hoping someone will post a picture on FB, then I can steal it ;)- but we did have a fantastic time. Lots of eating, laughing, and college stories. This is also when my sore throat began, but I figured it was an injury from talking in loud restaurants.
Come Monday, I realized my sore throat was turning into a cold, but chose to tough out the beginning stages. I didn't want to miss a trip to Ikea with Mom, and was looking forward to taking Liam to Papa's firehouse.
I bought several things at Ikea, but the main goal was to buy the duvet cover and pillow case set as seen below.
After Ikea, Mom, Liam, and I headed to the firehouse at the airport to visit Papa and bring him lunch. Liam LOVES visiting Papa's firehouse. Not only does he get to see my dad, but he also gets to run around the truck bay, ride in Papa's "whee-ooo, whee-ooo," and watch the planes land on the runway.
![]() |
| Liam made sure to wear his rubber fire boots that day. He wanted to be just like Papa :) |
Liam's even old enough now that he got to help with some of the controls in the truck. He helped Papa steer, talked through the intercom, and even controlled the joystick for the water cannon. We didn't spray any water this trip, but I'm sure Papa will let him someday. It was always a favorite for my brother, sister, and I.
-Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.