I probably should have blogged sooner, but I really haven't had anything to say. I have a new years resolution, but it's so cliche, that sharing it seems silly. I resolve to loose 10-15 pounds. This is all in an effort to be at my ideal weight. I weigh the same as I did right before my pregnancy with Liam, but I was also at my highest weight then.
 |
| To be at this perfect weight again would be marvelous. Not too skinny, and not too big. Just right for my height and build. |
I have other resolutions too, but none I want to share publicly. Mostly because I'm too embarrassed to share, or find the information too private. Even in today's age where it seems all information is shared instantly and publicly, I still manage to keep some things to myself or only share with my husband and close friends.
So on that note... Happy New Year! Hopefully, you've set resolutions for yourself in 2012. Whether it's losing weight, traveling more, giving more, or more personal goals. I hope you stick with it, and seek the Lord's help in reaching those goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.