June 29, 2011

Sprinkler Time

One of the great benefits of warmer weather is the ability to go outside.  I'm always trying to think of activities to fill mine and Liam's days.  We can certainly drive places, but the more we find to do at home, the more we save on gas.

On Monday we headed to the back yard.  Although it was overcast, it was still plenty warm to play in the sprinkler.






I thought the sprinkler would also be a good way to get Liam cleaned off after a messy lunch, however he just got dirtier.  The more he fell, the more dirt and grass stuck to his wet body.

When we finished playing outside, Liam headed straight for the tub.   


I'm so thankful for warm weather, a big back yard, and an adorable playmate ;)

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.