June 6, 2011

Money Saving Monday: Spoofee

One of the first websites I check every morning, and throughout the day is Spoofee.com.

spoofee logo

Spoofee is a great one stop place to find deals both online and in brick and mortar stores.  The format includes a scroll down list of deals on products and food, and the bottom section lists current active coupons.

The page not only shares the regular price and deal price on items, but also has a star rating system.  The more stars, the better the deal.  5 red stars equals a "Burning Hot" deal.


I've found many deals via Spoofee.  Everything from wiper blades, to video games, and free food days at restaurants.  I've also utilized many of the coupons and coupon codes found at the bottom of the daily page.

Let me know what you think, and if you find any amazing deals you just can't help but share.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.