Nothing too exciting going on this week. Just grocery shopping, weeding, and taking care of my parent's dogs while they're out of town. However, I did remember there's a video of Liam I never posted.
We were out of town a month ago for a friends wedding. Liam stayed with my parents while we were gone. He got spoiled, of course, and even got to spend time at the firehouse with Papa (my dad).
Liam enjoyed being one of the guys, and squealed as he ran around the truck garage. Papa calls it Liam's "echo locating," but I think he's just expressing his pure excitement ;)
I remember going to the firehouse when I was little. Climbing on the trucks and playing with the exercise equipment was always a treat. I'm glad Liam gets to share in the same fun my siblings and I used to have.
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.