Liam would make any dentist or dental hygienist proud. He loves his toothbrush and toothpaste. I often find him carrying around one, the other, or both. In fact, we have an extra tube of baby toothpaste in the car, just because it wasn't worth the fight of prying it out of his little hands one afternoon. Liam does like the taste of the toothpaste, but mostly it's just the tube and toothbrush he likes so much. I suppose it is the shape that appeals to him, and the fact they fit in his mouth. Luckily the toothpaste is safe if swallowed, and he has yet to puncture a hole or figure out how to unscrew the cap.
Every night before Liam is put down for the night, I brush his teeth, say a prayer, and then Brent and I put him in bed. Apparently, the nightly brushing isn't enough. Today I caught him toting the toothbrush around, and doing a little brushing.
He even had to brush between sips of milk.
I'm glad he takes care of his teeth. Hopefully he'll grow up with no cavities just like his mommy. :)
-Anna
He's so cute, I love his little laugh! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete