August 26, 2010

It's time

I've held off creating and writing a blog because I don't feel like anyone would be interested in what I have to say.  I'm not skilled at entertaining through my writing, but I came up with a couple reasons why I should.  First, I think it's important to document our lives especially as Liam grows.  I want to remember the minor as well as the major details, and I want Liam to be able to read about his family when he's older.  Second, I need to write more then my short pithy postings on Facebook.  Third, my grandparents are against Facebook, so I need a way to share our lives and pictures with them.

So, here I am, trying out a new skill at blogging.

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Anna! That's a great start! I love your family photo! :o) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower! Great start, keep it up! I love blogging during naps as part of "me" time.
    Come follow my blog and check out others to follow. I've found that an online community can be helpful as a SAHM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.