August 28, 2010

Haircuts

I gave Liam his first haircut last night.  He had one long patch of hair on top of his head, and it was really difficult to manage.  About the only thing I could do was comb it over, but inevitably it would become a mess.


Now it's all trimmed.  He's such a cutie.  :)


I was careful to not trim to much off, and of course I saved his blonde locks.


I also recently had a haircut.  It didn't go as well as Liam's.  My $8.99 Great Clips trim turned into what I can only describe as "The Rachel."  Which would be sweet if it was the early to mid 90s, but... it's not. :/


Oh well... at least it was cheap and I mostly just wear my hair in a ponytail anyway.  If I don't, then Liam's pulling on it. ;)

I think it's Brent's turn now.  His is easy.  He can do most of it himself with the clippers.  My job is the touch up work.  Boy's hair is so much simpler.

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Cute hair Anna. I think it look fine. And Liam... nice work! He looks just as handsome as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam really is such a handsome boy! Good job on his haircut - I'm impressed that you were able to bring yourself to cut his hair so soon. It seems like most parents have a really hard time with the first haircut. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.