I know, I know... I haven't blogged in awhile. Sometimes there just isn't much to write about. After the kitchen drama and remodel, things have slowed down a bit. But one things for sure, Liam is still as active as ever :)
| "Spider Liam. Spider Liam." Brent thought it would be fun to have Liam crawl on our ceiling. |
Wednesday night meals and groups have started up at our church again. All three of us love these nights. I don't have to cook or clean, $10 feeds our family, Brent leads a small group of high school boys, Liam goes to a children's class, and I get some time to myself. I pick Liam up after his class, and then we go find Daddy in the youth building. Liam loves not only seeing Daddy, but also being thrown into the giant bean bag chairs.
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.