A couple Saturday's ago we visited the pumpkin patch. I usually try to get pictures up the week they happen, but this one got pushed out a bit.
Brent had another commitment the day of the pumpkin hunt, but Liam and I still had fun at the patch with friends.
.JPG) |
| Liam and his friend Grace holding hands as we set off from the parking lot and towards the patch. |
 |
| Grace checking out the train. |
 |
| I loved my dad's Facebook comment on this picture: "The new firefighters and their wives are getting younger and younger." |
 |
| A sea of pumpkins. |
Liam wasn't very helpful with the pumpkin search. He would rather tromp around in the mud, kick pumpkins, and follow Grace around.
 |
| The summit. |
 |
| I chose 3 pumpkins for us, and we're ready to take the boat back to the barn. |
Although we went with friends, I don't think I'll go to the pumpkin patch again without Brent. I really needed another pair of hands and eyes for Liam. Especially when it started pouring and Liam refused to follow me back to the car. I finally just put him in the wheelbarrow, and wheeled him through the rain to the refuge of our car.
Next October we'll have two little ones to look after, but at least the baby will be small enough carry. Instead of picking 3 pumpkins, we'll need 4 :)
Ack! I love the pic of Grace and Liam holding hands. They're SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is great Anna! Liam and Grace are pretty cute together :) We had fun with you too!
ReplyDelete