Liam's sippy cup is often confused with other children's, and on occasion it gets lost. In an effort to make his cup stand out I've tried permanent marker and masking tape with permanent marker on it. Either way, the the marker washes off in one washing.
A couple weeks ago, the Today Show was promoting a small business called 'KiDECALS.' This company sells stickers which are durable and can be placed on all sorts of items. Everything from sippy cups, to shoes, and backpacks.
I thought I'd give it a try since none of my labeling tactics have been permanent enough. KiDECALS website was easy to use, and there were many different sticker options. Small stickers, big stickers, ladybug stickers, car stickers, stickers with names, and stickers with more contact information. It's all there.
I chose small car stickers with Liam's name on them. And also ordered a protective clear cover to put over the top. (The clear coat is recommended when placing stickers in places with a lot of wear, such as inside shoes.)
Less then a week after ordering, Liam's stickers arrived.
I immediately put them on his sippy cups. After a couple weeks, and a few trips in the dishwasher, they've still held up great.
| I love how the sticker matches the car design on his cup. |
This past Sunday Liam's sippy cup was left at church. His sticker is on it, so hopefully we'll get it returned next time.
*DISCOUNT*
If you're interested in ordering some stickers from KiDECALS, I've got a discount for you. The code "500Love" is still valid. I found it on KiDECALS Facebook page and got $15.00 off my purchase when I entered this coupon code.
-Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.