Liam headed out to the beach on Wednesday in order to spend the night and spend some time with my family. It was a great way to beat the heat, but it was also tough leaving Brent behind to suffer in it. He's been working long hours out in the heat the last couple of weeks. We're hoping things will cool down for him next week, and stay that way.
When we got to the coast, Liam and I did some outlet shopping with Grandma and Auntie. Then Liam napped at the house while I spent time soaking up the sun on the front deck and catching up on some reading.
When Liam woke it was time to take the 2 block walk down to the beach.
| Walking on the beach with auntie. This was rare. Most of the time Liam was running :) |
| Liam flew the kite for about 18 seconds. Mostly we watched Grandpa. |
| I love this kid <3 |
| My sister captured this pic of the sunset. |
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.