The gentleman who delivered the groceries was very kind. He explained the order to me, and then brought all the groceries into the kitchen with my permission. He even took the plastic grocery bags back with him after I unloaded all the groceries onto the counter. I was very pleased to not have to deal with recycling those bags myself.
I was pleasantly surprised to find my order came out to even less then what initially had been estimated. The estimate had been $35.10 with all my promo codes, but the final charge was $34.74. There also were no gas charges, which I had been anticipating.
In the end I got $52.05 worth of groceries for $34.74. I saved $17.31. Which is more then I usually save on groceries even with all my coupons. In addition, I was given a case of water as a free promotion, a magnetic pad of paper for future grocery lists, and a promo code to save $10 on future purchases through 2/5/11. Which, by the way, is "10SAVE" if anyone wants to utilize it. It can be combined with other offers and discounts.
Happily nothing was substituted, and everything arrived just as I ordered. Even my fresh cut deli meat and fresh Safeway bagels. I can see myself using this service again as long as I continue to get valuable promo codes. Delivery does cost a minimum of $6.95, but I also know there are occasionally promotions for free delivery.
Overall I'm very pleased and my expectations were met. I recommend giving it a try. I even noticed you can include your prescriptions and flowers in your order.
If you try grocery shopping online, let me know how your experience goes.
-Anna
I'm so trying this since I don't have the car most days! Thanks for sharing your experience and the promo codes!
ReplyDeleteI lied, they don't offer delivery in our area!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it didn't work out. I know how hard it is to have only one car. We did that for a couple years.
ReplyDelete