Liam is growing so much. His 1st birthday is a couple weeks away, and it seems he is bound and determined to be walking by it.
On December 27th, 2010, Liam took is first step. He had pulled himself up to standing by using the bathroom cabinet, and then turned and took a step before grabbing Mommy's hand. Then on January 7th, 2011, Liam walked 2 steps from the ottoman to me, and yesterday Brent and I witnessed Liam walk on his own for the first time without coercing him. He toddled a whole 4 steps before falling to his hands and knees.
I'm so proud of Liam. He tries so hard to walk. Sometimes he succeeds, but often he falls down. But, that doesn't matter to Liam, he always gets up and tries again and again. Not even bumps and bruises can stop him. Liam has such determination.
-Anna
Yay... exciting news. Go Liam. It's great to our little guys grow and develop... yet some days I can't believe we encourage them to grow up so fast. He'll be running around before you know it! What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see him walking around! So fun!
ReplyDeletePrepare for many bonks + less cuddles the more mobile he becomes!
I already miss the cuddles :(
ReplyDelete