We started off with the pumpkin carving on Friday night. I had already carved my pumpkin the week before, so was able to devote all my energy to carving Liam's. I thought a lumpysaurus stencil was appropriate for a 9 month old. I set to work while Liam and Daddy played in the other room with the cousins. When complete, Liam came into the kitchen for some photo opportunities.
Saturday night, my parent's graciously drove across town for the 2nd time that day, and babysat Liam while we went to a Halloween party with Brent's cousins.
| Mario and Super Mario |
| Super Mario and Flo |
Sunday is when Liam's first Halloween arrived. That evening I dressed him up in his monkey costume, and we headed to his Great Aunt and Uncle's house. There he showed off his costume.
We had a great night, and Liam slept very soundly after all the activity.
Happy Halloween!
-Anna

So cute!
ReplyDeletePS when did you cut your hair?!
I chopped it off last week. I was ready for the ease of short hair again.
ReplyDeleteIt's a tad shorter then I wanted, but really easy to get ready in the morning.
Liam is such a cute little monkey!
ReplyDelete