November 17, 2010

Elaina's 1st Birthday

This past Sunday my family celebrated my little cousin's first birthday.  Her parents threw a lovely birthday party.  There was plenty of food and polka dots.  Even Elaina was dressed up as a lady bug :)

Elaina is a sweetheart and I always look forward to seeing her and her parents.  They love her so much, and always have Elaina's best interests in mind.  Sadly, Elaina doesn't have a perfectly healthy body, but she is very happy and her parents are working hard to find answers.  We pray for her often as we seek God's healing for her body.  However, Sunday was a day of celebration, and we didn't dwell on her muscular problems.

Elaina sitting on her daddy's lap with Liam.

Liam was very interested in the presents.  I had to keep directing him away.

Elaina and her mommy opening gifts.

Yum, ribbon :)
I look forward to celebrating Liam's 1st birthday.  It's hard to believe it's less then 3 months away.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.