Happy Birthday to the most adorable 3 year old I know!
That's right. Liam turned 3 today. Well... technically he won't be exactly 3 years old until about 7:45 this evening, but we'll let it slide ;)
| A silly smile from my silly boy as he prepares to eat his Mickey Mouse birthday "cake cake" (pancake). |
It's hard to believe it's been 3 years already. I miss holding my tiny baby, but am so proud of the boy Liam is growing into.
| This picture was taken the day after Liam was born. I can't resist looking into those piercing blue eyes <3 |
The last couple weeks have been big steps in Liam's life. After a failed attempt at potty training this summer, I'm now proud to say I have a potty trained boy! It's been nearly 2 weeks of no accidents. Liam is rocking his big boy underwear, and I'm enjoying the lack of diaper changing and buying. Pull Ups at night, but no diapers. Whooo Hooo! I'll get some peace from diaper changes for nearly 4 months until son number 2 makes his arrival :)
Liam also moved into his big boy room last week. We decided it would be easier to leave the nursery as is for the coming baby, and we could turn our office/junk room into Liam's room. It took a lot of work to get the room cleaned out and painted, but we got it done in time for Liam's birthday.
| This was the "office" on a clean day. It really became a catch all for everything. |
| We got rid of much of our "junk," and Brent installed shelves in our extra coat closet for me. Now all the craft supplies, office supplies, wrapping paper, and work stuff is in the closet. |
| We took our time building Liam's excitement for the new room. Here, Liam and I color on a box that holds his new IKEA dresser. |
I tear up just thinking about how much growing up Liam has done, and I'm happy I get to experience more baby cuteness with our next son. I feel so blessed to have Brent, Liam, a baby on the way, and our home. I'm one lucky lady.
Happy Birthday Liam! I'm glad I get to spoil you today.
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.