January 4, 2013

Halfway There

Early this week I finished my 20th week of pregnancy.  Whoo Hoo!  I'm halfway there!  We also had our anatomy ultrasound on Tuesday.  The images showed a perfectly healthy and on track baby boy!

Sure, I was hoping for a girl to dress in adorable pink things, have tea parties, style her hair, and eventually have a shopping buddy, but I'm perfectly happy for another boy.  With a boy, I know what to expect, and I'll continue to be the only spoiled girl in the house ;)  

I foresee our sons being great playmates.  Although, I also foresee lots of rough housing and broken items around the house.  If son number 2 is anything like Liam, we'll have two little fire crackers running around here.


20 weeks old, and already looks adorable in this grainy picture.  Now we just have to decide on a name.
This pregnancy is picking up speed, and our second little bundle of joy will be here before we know it.  I hardly have time to think about being pregnant.  I'm busy keeping up with the house, preparing Liam's new room, potty training (we tried before but failed.), and now starting up my business with Premier Designs.

For those of you who don't know, Premier Designs is a Christian based, direct sales jewelry company.  I've signed up to be a jeweler with them, and will be hosting home shows.  This is all in an effort to continue being a stay at home mom, make some friends, and get out of the house.  I'm even loving the excuse to dress up more.  Too often, my look is jeans, a comfy shirt, messy bun, and no make up.  Liam doesn't mind the look, but I'd like to move away from the tired mom vibe.

With all the activity going around here, Liam still makes me stop and smile every day.  Yesterday, he tried on Mommy's glasses.
What a cheese ball!
He may look like his dad for the most part, but Liam has my eyes and apparently my glasses ;)
-Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.