This week we've worked on lights and floors.
 |
| Brent installed and wired a pantry light, the can light closest to the camera, and the two pendant lights. We even got the microwave up, but it remains door-less until the new door arrives in a couple weeks. |
 |
| I love the pendant lights my parents have in their kitchen, so we bought the same ones :) I wonder if it took Dad 2 hours just to install the fixtures like it did Brent and I? The pieces did not fit together well. |
 |
| Loving the new floors, but they are so much work. We're only a quarter of the way there after a days worth of work. |
 |
| We still have the rest of the kitchen, the entry, and the dining room to floor. For now, Liam calls the completed part the "road." |
 |
| This is where all the cutting action happens. It takes a chop saw, table saw, and dremel tool to make everything come together. |
Today I'll be painting the dining room, and we'll continue to work on the floor over the next couple weeks. We bought 16 boxes of flooring, but I'm thinking we need one more. The product we bought was the last batch of it's kind, I'm hoping NW Flooring still has one left.
-Anna
Good news. NW Flooring Outlet has 7 more boxes. I calculate we need one more, so Brent will pick it up this afternoon.
ReplyDelete