June 22, 2012

Benihana

We don't go to Benihana often because it can be quite expensive, but we always look forward to going when our birthdays role around.  Brent, my sister, and I are all members of "The Chef's Table."  Basically, their email club which sends each member a $30 off coupon during their birthday month.

Last night, we did a late celebration for Brent's birthday, and celebrated my sister's 21st.  Since Rebecca is now old enough to sit in the bar, we took advantage and got to the restaurant early for their happy hour.  After drinks and sushi, we were ready to be entertained as our meal was prepared.  Everything was delicious, and I'm excited for the left overs I have for lunch today.

I'm so grateful for my family, and loved spending time with them.


(Liam's not in any of the pictures because he spent his time at a friends house.  I'm sure that was much more fun for him then sitting through a 2 hour meal.)

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.