April 5, 2012

Bummed Out

Today's been one of those days where I just feel bummed out.  It continues to be wet and cloudy outside, a plan to hang out with a friend didn't work out (no fault of hers, stuff happens), I was reminded last night that my favorite monthly meeting is moved out to next week, and for some reason my calls are going straight to voice mail when I call my mom or husband.  Normally a call to them would lift my spirits.

I decided the lack of sun wasn't going to keep me down, and Liam and I went to the backyard to enjoy some time outside.  Liam climbed on his play structure, I swang, and we both played with bubbles.



It's hard to feel bummed out when Liam flashes you a big grin :)

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.