May 10, 2011

"Ma-ma-mom"

Liam might not be able to say "I love you, Mom," but I know he loves me.  Sometimes is from the coy smile he gives me.  The way he says "Ma-ma-mom," or when he seeks me out for a hug.  Liam loves his Mama <3

Last year was my first Mother's Day.  Liam couldn't do much, but I was overjoyed dedicating him at church.  Church family is so important when raising little ones.


This years Mother's Day had a little more involvement from Liam.  First Brent surprised me with breakfast and tea in bed.  Then he handed me two papers.  One was a zoo membership (I can't wait to start using it), and the other was a card made by Brent and Liam.

Brent drew the flowers and Liam drew the dirt :)
Next Liam was up and snuggled and played with us in bed before we started preparing for church.  As a special gift to me, Brent shaved his face.  I hadn't seen his bare face in two years, and he's had a beard for nearly a year.

Hot stuff ;)

The rest of the day was filled with food and family.  The men didn't cook, but we had Wu's Open Kitchen for lunch and Papa Murphy's for dinner.  It was a very relaxing day.

Now I have to figure out how Liam and I will spoil Brent for Father's Day.

-Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.