February 2, 2011

Liam Turns ONE!

I can hardly believe it.  My baby boy is a whole year old!  He has changed and grown so much over the past year.

Here Liam is less then 24 hours old and experiencing his first hiccups.


Now he toddles around and enjoys all the attention he gets.  Like he did at his birthday party.

We are so blessed with so many friends and family, that we decided to throw Liam two, 1st birthday parties.  The first was with family this past weekend, and the 2nd will be with friends this coming weekend.

Our house was very full for Liam's first party.  In total, 36 family members crammed into our small home.  There weren't enough seats, but thankfully people were happy to sit on the floor.

Liam's Grandma Diane made the cake, and I frosted it.

We also did cupcakes.

Preparing to dig in.

Liam can't blow yet, so Mom and Dad helped him out.


He loved the cake so much, he wanted to eat his hand when it was gone :D

Sporting the hat his great aunt made him.  It's a little small, but I like how it looks like an old football helmet :)
Brent got a hat too!


This shirt is from Grandpa Bergum.  It says, "Not only am I cute... I'm a Packers fan too!"


Grandma Howell made Liam a new blankie.  He loved dragging it around, chewing, and snuggling with it.

Grandpa Howell and Liam went outside for some fresh air.

I love this shirt.  My aunt screen printed it.  It says, "L I Am."  Get it?

After the toys were all unwrapped, Liam, his cousin, and uncle dug in.
Liam and Auntie Becca played with his new fridge toy. 

The whole event was pretty tiring, so Liam spent some snuggle time with Grandma Diane before going down for a nap.

It was a wonderful day, filled with family and many memories.  But most importantly, I think Liam enjoyed his day.

Happy Birthday Liam!  I love you, and always will.

-Anna




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.