December 16, 2010

Swimming with Daddy

Yesterday was Liam's last swim lesson.  He has come so far since October.  Liam now loves to splash and kick.  He'll even go under water with Daddy's help.

On the last day, I got to take pictures and video of Liam.

Liam and Daddy
Liam showed off his splashing skills for Mommy.



Daddy and Liam showed me how he can go underwater.



On the last day, they even opened the slide.  Daddy took Liam down his first water slide.


At the end of class, I wrapped Liam up in his Monkey towel and we went into the locker room to get cleaned up and ready for the trip home.

I love this pool because it's warm and they have family locker rooms.  It's much easier to manage little ones when you can have the help of another parent.
I see many more swim lessons in Liam's future.  He loves the water.  Who knows, maybe he'll be the next Michael Phelps.

-Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.