This year is the first time we've kicked Christmas cards into high gear. In years past we've sent out a card or two, but decided it was time for the photo card this year. Who doesn't want to see our adorable son? Well... I like to think so ;)
We've also received many Christmas cards this year. In years past I've put some of them on the fridge, but never really had a good way to display them. This Christmas season, I stole an idea from Brent's aunt. She places her cards on the inside of the front door in the shape of a Christmas tree. I thought this was a cute idea and implemented it in our home.
(Unfortunately, the picture below was lost)
| Thank you for all the beautiful cards. It's nice to know people are thinking of us this Christmas. |
Another fun part of pre-Christmas, is the arrival of packages. Packages with gifts I ordered for Christmas, and boxes from Montana full of gifts from Brent's family. Liam doesn't know what the contents are all about, but he does enjoy playing with the packaging materials :)
-Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.