There are so many pictures I could post from the last 3 months, but the photo book below is a good consolidation of Henry's pictures from in my womb to 3 months old.
Shutterfly photo books offer a wide range of artful designs and embellishments to choose from.
Here too are videos from from the last 3 months.
Pretending to be airplanes at the coast. Liam tells me every day, "Mommy. I love planes!"
Sweet little coos from my little guy. He is only about 5 weeks old here.
Video of Henry at 3 months rolling over and looking at himself in the mirror.
The next blog post will be catch up too with pictures and a video from our Montana trip, but then I'll have everything summarized and ready to be current with Liam's first day of Preschool post. It's hard to believe he starts school in less then a week. My baby boy isn't my baby anymore.
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.