Here are some images from the last couple weeks:
 |
| Liam took this picture of me. It took him about 50 tries to get one I liked, but he was a good sport :) |
 |
| Checking out the fountain near the library. |
 |
| Taking advantage of the sunshine and did an outdoor belly shot. |
 |
| Liam and Monkey watching Curious George in Mommy and Daddies bed. One of our morning traditions. (This way Mom can snooze for a bit longer ;) |
 |
| This was our 3rd park visit in one week. Liam calls the sandbox at this nature park the "dessert." |
I don't have any pictures from this week, but it's been full of fun too. I'm now 37 and 1/2 weeks, and finding it hard to roll out of bed. Even harder is trying to find cute clothes in my closet that cover my giant belly, but also comfortable enough to wear in the summer weather we've been having. Yesterday, I managed to turn an old hand-me-down pair of maternity jeans into shorts. With only a couple weeks to go, I'm not about to buy warm weather maternity clothes.
We still haven't been able to settle on a name for our baby boy. We're having so much trouble deciding, that Brent and I have both joked that maybe we're actually having a girl ;)
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.