December 5, 2012

Back to Thanksgiving

Last week, when trying to post a Thanksgiving blog, I discovered that my online photo storage through Google was full.  Therefore, I could no longer directly upload pictures to this blog.  (It's a little confusing to understand, but if you have a Blogspot account, you'd soon run into the same problem)  

Thankfully, after seeking advice, my friend (Shandell) recommended using Photobucket.  She ran into the same problem, and started using Photobucket to store her pictures.  Then when blogging, she simply copies the URL into her post.  I don't use Photobucket, but my wonderfully smart husband pointed out that I could do the same thing through Shutterfly.

The blog is back "in order," and now friends who have access to my Shutterfly account, can even order prints of the pictures I post on here.

Thanksgiving was nearly 2 weeks ago now, but it was a fun time full of lots of family.  I was especially excited to spend a couple days with my sister, brother, and sister in-law, who all live in Idaho. 

Uncle Jamin and Liam playing while the Thanksgiving feast was cooking.

After the Thanksgiving meal, Brent, Tabitha, and Jamin decided a fun activity would be to blow a droplet of water around on the table.  I think the general gist of it was to get the droplet as big as possible.  (This just goes to show the uniqueness of my family)

Rebecca and I relaxing on the couch after a big Thanksgiving lunch.
If it looks like this picture was taken by a 2 year old, it's because it was.  Liam caught this adorable picture of  Jamin and Tabitha :)
The family Thanksgiving pic.  Initially I wanted this to be our Christmas card picture, but was vetoed after I couldn't get rid of the glare on our glasses.  I love Liam's smile though :)

In the days following Thanksgiving, Liam and I did some activities together.  We raked leaves, and Liam helped me bake cookies for the first time.



It's a late wish, but I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.