Countless times family members, friends, and even strangers have commented on how Liam is "all boy." It's not a bad thing by any means. It's just funny how accurately the stereotypes fit Liam.
This afternoon was no different. We headed to the park to enjoy some rare sunshine, and Liam preceded to be his usual fun self. He ran, climbed, jumped, yelled, and ran some more. He even started a game of chase with a couple of bigger kids. However, it wasn't long until Liam became the definition of "boy."
Liam managed to find the one muddy spot near the park and ran straight into it. Then he preceded to belly flop into the mud. Liam wined a bit, but I let him know it's "okay." Nothing that a bath and and the washing machine can't fix.
We came right home afterwards, but I couldn't help but take some photos of the muddy after math :)
| I love that he's covered from head to toe in mud, and his shirt says, "Handsome Just Like Dad." Brent gets pretty dirty sometimes too :) |
| He might be a messy boy, but still sensitive enough to enjoy a flower :) |
Liam may have a lot of the rough and tumble stereotypes of a boy, but he's also a very loving and compassionate kid. I love him just the way he is. The only downfall is the laundry ;)
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.