This past week was a whirlwind. It had been nearly a year since I'd last seen my brother and sister in-law, so I was beyond excited they were coming into town. Tabitha (sister in-law) stayed with my mom and sis, while my dad, brother, and some other guys went hunting.
Thursday, Jamin (brother) was back. Sadly the guys didn't bag anything this year, but they still got to spend time together. Liam and I headed over to my parents in the morning in order to maximize our time with Jamin and Tabitha. The last time they visited, Liam wasn't even walking yet. It was quite a treat to see Liam take to his uncle and enjoy having another adult to climb all over :)
Thursday night was the rehearsal dinner for my uncle and new aunt's wedding, and then Friday was wedding day. We again spent the entire day soaking up time with Jamin and Tabitha. Even going out to the Kennedy School after the reception.
We rested most of Saturday, but got together Saturday evening for one last goodbye before Jamin, Tabitha, and other wedding guests headed home. It was sad to see my brother and his wife go, but I'm so glad they'll be back come Christmas!
 |
| Uncle Cal and my new Aunt Jonni. |
 |
| Cousin Elaine, Liam, and cousin Ian. |
 |
| Yep. Brent's pretty much crazy. |
 |
| I think Auntie Becca's doing her model lips. |
 |
| Daddy, Liam, and Papa. Liam wanted to sit on the table like the big boys. |
 |
| The special card I made for the wedding. |
 |
| Aunt Tabitha, Uncle Jamin, and Liam. I had to get a picture before they headed back to Idaho. |
-Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.