November 14, 2012

Catch Up, Ketchup, "Chip-ip?"

Ach!  Time get's away from me, and then I realize I haven't blogged in over a week.  Let's work our way backward :)

Yesterday, I officially started my second trimester.  Only 7 more weeks until we find out the gender of our little bundle.

Still trying to decide if I like these new glasses or not.  I was going for the Zoe Deschanel look.

 I LOVE Liam's imagination, and hearing all the conversations he creates between his toys.  A couple days ago, Liam developed a couple new additions to our home.  Below, he's holding a rubber band, and a black hair band.  Liam named the black one Donald, and the rubber band, Goofy.  Both are often carried around the house, have many conversations with each other, and even went on our morning walk.

Liam loves Mickey Mouse Club House, and I guess that led to the development of  "Donald" and "Goofy."
Last week, Liam helped me rake the leaves.  He used the little rake we just happen to have from a gardening kit we have, and I sported Brent's big rain boots.





Last week, Liam and I had a craft morning.  We needed some fall decorations, and I could think of no better artist then Liam :)

With some help from Mom, he created and collage of leaves a paper, and cut out turkey with hand prints, and crayon leaf rubbings.

I can hardly believe Liam will be 3 in January.  He's growing so fast, and talking clearer and clearer everyday.  I already miss him calling the TV, "fee fee," and ketchup "chip-ip."  I hold dear all the adorable versions of words he still says.  My current favorite is his word for refrigerator, "fridger."  He's also working on aunt Tabitha's name.  At first it sounded like "bath tub."  Then it turned to "Beta."  Regardless, Liam's pretty much the cutest kid I've ever known <3

-Anna

2 comments:

  1. Dang you're a cute prego gal! Love that bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your baby "connor" to come. I hope I am the godfather!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. We enjoy receiving input on our blog.